Our clients depend on donations of non-perishable food items from people like you. Some donors prefer to buy in bulk, while other shoppers add an extra item to their grocery baskets each week to set aside for the food pantry. You can also participate in annual food drives promoted by the Boy Scouts and postal workers, among others.
These are the items we need the most (no glass jars, please):
- Boxed dry foods such as pasta, rice and instant potatoes
- Canned proteins such as tuna, chicken and salmon
- Nuts, peanut butter and other nut butters
- Canned pasta and beef stew
- Canned fruits, beans, soups and vegetables
- Baby food, infant cereal (no formula, please)
Please be sure that donated food is not past the expiration date.
Our clients with special dietary needs and restrictions also appreciate your donations for our healthy food shelves, where we stock gluten-free, reduced sodium and sugar-free foods.
Tax receipts are provided for financial giving; they are available for other items upon request.
Please drop off items only during our hours of operation, listed at the bottom of this page.
Sign up for our e-newsletter HERE.